Casino Fandango is committed to promoting responsible behavior among its guests. Compulsive and underage gambling are serious issues. We believe that all entities involved in legal wagering have an obligation to demonstrate positive action in addressing these problems.
For the majority of our guests, gambling, when done responsibly, is part of the entertainment experience. However, we also realize that for a small segment of our population, gambling is not entertainment.
If you or someone you know is suffering from the fear and anxiety associated with compulsive gambling, remember, you're not alone. The Problem Gaming Helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions and to offer confidential assistance. You'll talk with caring, knowledgeable counselors who will provide information on available treatment and support groups in your area for both the gambler and those affected by the gambler's problem.
Could you be at risk? Ask yourself these questions as identified by The National Council on Problem Gaming:
- Have you often gambled longer than you had planned?
- Have you often gambled until your last dollar was spent?
- Have thoughts of gambling caused you to lose sleep?
- Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid?
- Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?
- Have you borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses?
- Have you gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations?